Laroscorbine Platinium France 5ml x 10 ampoule
Roche Laroscorbine Platinum
Prevent Vitamin-C deficiency, improves skin elasticity and for a fairer skin
1 box of Laroscorbine vitamin c + collagen contains 10 x 1g/5ml vitamin c and 0.35mg collagen.
1) The basic function of Vitamin C
2) Collagen is a fibrous protein, important in supporting tissues, skin, organ, tendons, ligaments and etc.
3) As replenishment where collagen reduces when aged
4) Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation and minor scars
5) Maintains the production of cartilage and joints
6) Improves elasticity of skin, makes more supple and moisture
Recommanded 1 ampoule weekly for the first box and 1 ampoule every 2 weeks for the second box.
Vitamin C also known as, ascorbic acid.
Most people associate Vitamin C with fighting off cold and flu viruses, but one of its main functions is in skin health and the production of collagen. Collagen is responsible for wound healing, a healthy appearance, helps prevent wrinkles and aging of the skin, it’s also the glue that holds cells together so it’s extremely important for cell structure. It’s the main protein structure in connective tissue. Collagen makes up about 30% of the body’s protein content.
We know that many women have collagen injections to help saggy under eye skin and to plump lips. It could be if those people added extra Vitamin C to their daily nutrient intake, they could avoid some of those costly injections. Collagen is also used to help reduce the appearance of scars and wrinkles.
Many bed-ridden patients suffer from bed sores and abscesses. A study at the Human Tissue Reconstruction Institute in Chicago conducted a test many years ago and concluded that Vitamin C is highly effective in treating these maladies when other conventional treatments didn’t work. Doctor’s prepared of poultice of simple and complex sugars along with Vitamin C and amino acids to treat the wounds once a day.
These sores had shown no signs of improving by other methods but after these solutions were applied, patients showed almost immediate improvements. Complete healing still took time, but the wounds stayed cleaner and lost their foul smell within a few days. The patients who received this treatment also had less signs of scarring.
Another study conducted at the University of Genoa in Italy had patients who suffered from boils and abscesses that wouldn’t heal. After taking high doses of Vitamin C the patients recovered and many had no signs of skin ailments after a year.
• Vitamin C controls 3 genes (Pro a1, a2, a3) located in various chromosomes and that code for synthesis of procollagen. It stimulates collagen synthesis and appears crucial for the healing/ regeneration processes and wound repair.
• Patients with inflammatory skin diseases such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, which involve the generation of reactive oxygen species (ROS), exhibit low Vitamin C concentrations.
Topical application of Vitamin C demonstrates photoprotective properties and modifications of skin relief and ultrastructure, suggesting a positive role in the prevention and
treatment of skin ageing.
• Photoprotective effects. Vitamin C can rescue keratinocytes from UV-mediated cytotoxicity and UV-induced skin cancer.
• Inhibitory effect on melanogenesis: its antityrosinase and antioxidant activities makes it effective in reducing skin hyperpigmentation (melasma).
Below market price:- RM200